You might be wondering how VoIP with DigiFone is different from other VoIP companies, including your own if you’re currently using VoIP. When you sign up for VoIP with DigiFone, your business will receive all of the following benefits:
- Ability to use with various types of VoIP phones (non-manufacturer specific; allows for less expensive phone costs)
- Unlimited number of phones can be added to your network/system (scalable to meet business demands; great for multiple locations)
- Ability to connect to the Internet vs a regular phone system (i.e. through the data center, which will power up network/system even when your business’ power is out, so your phone system will still work)
- Phone mobility (can move with your business from location to location)
- Inclusion of phone menus/IVR (overall better customer service and branding for your business)
- Pre-recorded greetings available (which provides customer service and branding)
- Advertise your business’ products and services with customized on-hold voice-over and/or music
- Free on-site training for your staff
- Seamless on-site installation
- Online control panel
- *Call metrics (to see where calls are coming from [e.g. online search, website, etc.])
- *Call monitoring (to review call quality)
- No hardware costs involved
Most VoIP companies will not offer free training for your employees. But DigiFone will send trained professionals to show your staff how to use their new phone system properly so they can communicate more efficiently with their clients, as well as each other.
Most VoIP companies also won’t provide a way for you to see where your phone calls are coming from, nor will they record calls for you to review later. Knowing where your calls are coming from allows you to see where your customer base is, which can help with demographic profiling in relation to not just location, but general/average income. On top of that, being able to listen to and review phone calls will allow you to see if you have customer service issues that need to be addressed (i.e. phone etiquette, adequately addressing customers’ concerns, high demand for a particular product or service that your business might not already have, etc.). Having access to both kinds of information can ultimately help your bottom line.
Ready for a VoIP system that will work better for your business? Call DigiFone today or visit our Contact Us page to get started.